"Understanding ISO 22000" Online Training
This program is online and available on-demand so you can work on it whenever it is convenient.
This course gives a more detailed explanation of the ISO 22000 requirements for those who will be involved in the design and implementation of processes and procedures.
- An introduction to certification programs
- Explanation of the requirements and how to meet them:
- Section 4: General Requirements
- Section 5: Management Responsibility
- Section 6: Resource Requirements
- Section 7: Planning & Realization
- Section 8: Validation, Verification & Improvement
The course takes about 1 hour to complete
For a more basic training for employees use "Introduction to 22000 " Online Training
1 student $150
Order more and save!
Number of Students
When you order a package for more than one student, you will be able to manage the trainings online. You will receive a login and password to begin. Then you can assign training to employees online. Each employee will then have their own login and password and can begin their training. Once they have completed the training, they will be able to print their certificate as a training record.
"This product have taught me a lot in regards to food safety and how the process interchanges with each other and the benefits of knowing the required company policies in order to work and safe products. It is very enlightening." Victor